The national status of Student-Entrepreneur was set up in 2014 to allow students and young graduates to develop an actual entrepreneurial project in a PÉPITE cluster.
A Student Entrepreneur Institution Diploma (D2E) is awarded when this status is granted to enable such students to carry out their project under the very best conditions of safety and visibility. With this status, it is possible to:
- access an institution diploma specifically dedicated to entrepreneurship,
- extend student benefits (social cover, meals, etc.),
- work on one's own project instead of a placement (with ECTS credits),
- get guidance from a teacher and a professional,
- access collaborative workspaces (technology park, incubator, FabLab, etc.),
- sign a Business Plan Support Contract (CAPE).
Every year, in partnership with the Public Investment Bank (BPI), the French Ministry of Schooling, Higher Education and Research will reward the 50 best innovative start-up projects enabled by the PÉPITE clusters with PÉPITE – Tremplin awards.
To sign up to the competition: