Become a partner
The INSA Centre Val de Loire’s Partner Network is the ideal means for strengthening and developing communication between companies and the school.
Beyond the mutual commitment to encouraging any action that enables transfer of technology, research or development, partners can also cooperate as follows:
What the INSA Centre Val de Loire can do for companies
- Preferential posting of placement opportunities.
- Meeting with future graduates.
- Dedicated communication: “Network” documentation area at the library.
What companies can do for the INSA Centre Val de Loire
- Anticipating trainee needs.
- Helping to train students.
- Being involved in the school’s day-to-day activities.
- Supporting the school by naming it as beneficiary of the apprenticeship tax.
A partnership agreement is signed between the company and the school. This does not lead to a contribution being paid.