Companies, are you looking for external expertise?
Our external expertise
The INSA Centre Val de Loire can offer you:
- partnerships with 40 research professors, 1,200 engineering students and Relations with Companies and Research Services, etc.
- fields of expertise and application: industrial and organisational risks, energy and the environment, design, production, transport, robotics, mechanical engineering, industrial IT, Web and software development, bibliography, quality/safety, purchasing, modelling and simulation, etc.
- a Fleet of Machines: 4 laboratories with dynamic traction, metrology, inflammability and wind tunnel machinery, heat engines, etc.
- schemes: 4- or 6-month placements, services (see below).
Industrial assignment: 1 research professor leading the project + 2 trainee engineering students (4 to 6 months).
Study project: 120 hours per engineering student.
Expertise – Consulting: research professor or design engineer labour time.
Technological Service: 1 expert + operation of 1 machine, quote-based.
In 2014, some forty such services were provided by INSA Centre Val de Loire engineers for local SMEs – SMIs and other businesses.
Our financial partners:
Since 2013, ICE-E officers have belonged to the ARITT Innovation Centre Network.
These local SMEs – SMIs and multinationals alike have placed their trust in us:
Find out more…
Ask for more information or a quote
- Alexandre PENNEROUX (INSA Centre Val de Loire)
Chargé de mission Prestations Innovation
Tel: +33 (0)2 54 55 86 79